Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Heating System Coming Soon


















So now I have a new heating system coming on July 18th! 10K Holy smokes..these people love me!! Well, the original system was never put in me right to start with. Some person, back in the day, put an electrical outlet in my baseboard. Then when the last system was put in, they couldn't put it were it was to go, so some of my heating was on an inside wall. So, Dave and Christina figured that they would 1) add more outlets 2) gut the wall and dry me out 3) then they are going to give me brand new warmth, so I will feel all warm, pink and fuzzy on the inside! What a nice feeling! They have a couple weeks before they need to recover me, so in the meantime I will get a nice drying out!! Wish they could change my windows while they are there, but I think I heard them say they would do all of them at the same time, maybe next year, or maybe the fly on the wall told me hehe I can't remember--I AM OLD! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,why do these pictures look like you took them from my collection?? Har