Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First Order of Business


















The first thing I had to do was open up my stairwell, so my new owners could get a decent night sleep. The banister and railings were in their way and some of the moldings surrounding my stairs. It needed to come out anyway. I wasn't looking very well when they arrived. The first truck they brought in had their queen size mattress on it and it wouldn't fit. Dave seemed irritated, but he was determined to make it happen. So he got out all his heavy artillery, crowbar and wrecking bar and a hammer. He really let me have it too, I might add! A few days later, Christina cleaned the mess up and tried to make me prettier. It seems Dave will do the wrecking and Christina will clean his messes hehe All's fair in love and war! ;)

No comments: