Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dining Room Atrocities



Now these are two different atrocities! Most importantly, someone many years back, cut my center posts down to achieve a flat wall! That took some of my structural support away and may have had bad outcome in several areas. WHAT were they thinking???!!! The second atrocity is above! This was NOT a mouse either! It is from the cheese eater family though and it was a RAT! When he died in my walls I could have barfed! He smelled for so long, I thought it was going to be permanent! He has been dead for many years now and is almost mummified! Glad to be gone and GOOD ridance!!! Hope his buddies got the hint!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CAN THIS PICTURE NOT HAVE A COMMENT
..SO I AM MAKING ONE..GOOD THING THE ANIMAL WAS THAT SMALL!!
ANYTHING MUCH LARGER CANNOT LIVE IN THE WALLS!

Good Quill Hunting said...

I am very suprised that he was able to squeak through! pun intended!! He was quite large, shame Dave didn't rest a quarter or dime beside him!